We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our clients and we want you to feel secure whilst engaged with us in business; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal data.
PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
• Data about you (including your Name, Email Address, Contact Number and Address).
• Data that you provide to us for the purpose of engaging with us in accordance to legislation to use our product services.
• Data that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our online services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
• Any other data that you choose to send to us.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data to:
• Enable your use of our services
• Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications such as pro-formas, estimates, invoices, receipts or product documentation.
• Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested or required to alert you to important documents.
• Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business.
• Deal with enquiries made by you in relation to our services
• We will never provide your personal data to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Please let us know if the personal data which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Pool Platforms Limited is registered under the data protection laws in the United Kingdom and takes all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data. We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or
In addition, we may disclose your personal data:
• To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing data to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
• To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
• To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal data where, in our
reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal data.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
• We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
• We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
• We use centralised systems that are fully compliant with all GDPR legislation, data protection and data processing. If you would like more information regarding this system, please email email@example.com
• When we transmit sensitive data (such as business accounts or personal tax data) over the internet, we post this data securely to our client portal, that is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
• The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)
• We may withhold such personal data to the extent permitted by law.
• You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
• You may instruct us to remove personal data under your rights of the General Data Protection Regulation. Any removal will be limited to regulatory compliance and what is permitted by law.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The company website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
The data controller responsible in respect of the data collected is Pool Platforms Limited Pool Platforms Limited are a limited company registered at Companies House in England & Wales (Registration number: 07955333). Pool Platforms registered address is
253 Commonside East, CR4 1HD, London, United Kingdom